A1 Planning are specialists in providing planning appraisals for development sites. Whether you have recently acquired a site (or are planning to) or you are seeking a review of your property portfolio, we can help as indicated below:
• Written or verbal advice on the development potential of a site.
• Specialists in providing pre-auction planning advice (see auction section for further information on this).
A written appraisal will provide specific information including:
• A site location plan/aerial photo image of the site.
• An extract of the relevant Local Plan Map, showing the designations (if any) of the site.
• A full breakdown of the relevant national and local planning policies.
• A full, detailed assessment of the relevant planning considerations and the potentially acceptable uses for the site.
• A full conclusion including the likely percentage chances of success of obtaining permission at application stage and at appeal.
Appraisals can be tweaked in order to conform to any specific Client requirements, and if there is a desired end use in mind, an appraisal can be tailored to scope such a use/development.